topbella

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back 2 Kuen Cheng

25/4/09
~parent-teachers day~
goin back to KUEN CHENG

on the way to band room...take photo 1st
aiyak...blurrr

Wan Jing n me
*bcum president liao...
hope u can b more mature in prob solvin
hehe..i noe u can
~GAMBATEH~

Bao En n me
*u can do better!
~jia you~

hmm...one of de junior of perc section
*practicing

~sry ya~
am i disturbin u?

OMG...
my dear Wan Jing suddenly show me her socks!
erhem...so cute??

finish playin v the dear percussionists...
went 2 listen principal tellin strories in the hall
sienZZ...

wan c my principal?
enlarge dis blur pic...
n find the smallest person in the middle
*if u r bored enough XD

went 2 sis claz room after finish listen all those stories
*nothin special~

sis at the middle
n part of her clazmatez...

hihi...nice 2 meet cha!

claz reps talkin...
damn playful larh! =)

teacher anouncing...
oooops...4got the name...
*sryyy

joanne
aiks...r u holdin a camera?

sien weih...
go visit Sr3 at old block...
haiz...y de lift so slow leih???

warh! new block build so fast!
~angry~

y i cannot use de~
y i bornt so early leh~

Yi Wen n me
*stil so pretty^^

me n Jia Yin
*din change much...stil a prefect><

Wan Ying n me
*gettin taller liao...ermmm, mayb 'a bit'
hahax...dun angry ya~

Shu En n me
*O.o...long time no c!

duno tat day gila wat XD
~hu ever i c muz take pho~
thx thx! anyway...
GANBATEH 4 u all no matter in studies or in KC Orchestra=)
*wish u all de best!!

Wern Yi n me

Leanne n me

Su Yin n me

Yin Lynn n me
*O.o...my sis say u pretty lol...

Tammy n me

*OLY c!! Tammy oso gt take pho v me leh!
u arhhh...faster send me urs lar...
tipu me again T_T


me n Yong Ying
*Baba...miss u weih!
hmmm...my dear baba so shinyyy
hehe XP


Ling Hui n me


hmmm...hungry...

nyummm...yuen yang!
n bali ais!!
camwhore...v dad?
me n sis
*omg...wat happen 2 our mouth?


went home at bout 12pm
my sis result is 'quite' good 4 her...hehe><

*happy day*

2 comments:

Lex said...

being a bad sis lah? critisize ur sis punya result lol

yoongying said...

I have waited for this for a long time!!
haiz... we should take a better photo...
i looked so blur n innocent in that photo.
i look more mature than that, actually. right?
haha...
Just a few months, my girl girl have changed a lot.

Post a Comment

Hey~welcome to whoever that viewed my bloggie here! hope u dont find it annoying...but i dont care :)