topbella

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Emo dAyzz

Age oF dEpreSsIoN


Is this the end?
i keep on asking myself...


mayb i duno hw to express myself...
but i reli noe the feeling is
~sad~
~depressing~
~complicated~


izzit my prob?
izzit im too easy to belief in other ppl?
or izzit other ppl fall into ur life so easy?
i nid to noe the answer...


can i pretent to be blind?
can i pretent that nothing happened?

mayb i can...

or mayb i'm not as strong as u think...

mayb i can forget bout everything!
but u noe its impossible...


u said im a nice gal
ya of course...
mayb i'm too nice to forget bout everything...


u told me that u are not a perfect guy
don't u think that nobody is perfect?

so this is the reason u gave me...
do u think that i'll belief that this is the real reason?
mayb this IS the reason...
then juz consider that i can't accept the fact...

that u are leaving...

3 comments:

Lex said...

长景不美,美景不长.
Let time be ur medicine

yoongying said...

We will always b there for u.
That's why i called u to e careful...
I hope i can give u a big big hug now...
Dear, everything will b alright.

ɛκαʏ said...

thx thx baba...
hope i can hug u 2!
im alrite^^

Post a Comment

Hey~welcome to whoever that viewed my bloggie here! hope u dont find it annoying...but i dont care :)