topbella

Sunday, June 14, 2009

8 June, Monday

after skul went Midvalley
teman sis buy beg~
btw, sum1 put me aeroplane...hmm,hu hor??
penang laksa
*not bad,but quantity bit small...belum kenyang><
sis de fried kwuey tieu...
*tastier weih!
de 2 leng lui~zsin n eling
~livin cabin~
awww!!
dun scream dun scream!!
ghost???
~Xiao Fei Xiang~
again....
reli not kenyang ooo...
order food again
"cheese gok rice"
nice weih!
oreo choco oso nice weih!!
waiting 4 food...
ignore me...im toooo hungry><
beautiful surrounding...
ermmm,m i promoting de restaurant?
hahaha :p
rubbish bin...
play poker...
eik, eling...wats de blue colour drink??
n dis white colour pulak...
their drink all wierd wierd de la...
my oreo choco...
mummy n daddy cal me...
the 3rd time: yaya...i'll go home in time larh...

1 comments:

Lex said...

lol how to ignore u when u put that face there? XD

Post a Comment

Hey~welcome to whoever that viewed my bloggie here! hope u dont find it annoying...but i dont care :)