topbella

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

~Xiao Fei Xiang~

3 June~Wed
went Xiao Fei Xiang Restaurant at nite
cuz my cousin's rumah
~停电~

hav a look at the manu...
i ordered 229~mint choc
hehe after ordering...camwhore^^

went toilet...
eKay n zsin
"<3" "V 7"


urhhh...i look like a ghost...

bluekzzz

n this is sin's drink...风尚??

my drink~mint chocolate


sambil minum sambil look around...

zsin playin v her hp

pretty?

nice kah?

actually v can sit on tong? lolx...

got sum children playin around

its almost midnite...

while i 'take photo of myself '

da ren men duno discussing bout wat

pls: i heard sumthin tat put salt on head 2 grow hair??><

its 11.55pm!! these ppl stil duwan go home...

mummy...i wan take photo

~smile~

erhem...but pls dun gimme tat 'smile' weih...

tooooo sienz

camwhore on the sofa~

ylin n eKay
cuz reli reli nothin 2do!

so cant stand 2 cal u...

hehe~reli sory if i disturbed u...
thx 4 chattin v me until they all wanna go home :p
12.30am: finally i can go home le^^


2 comments:

neobaby said...

=.=
copy my opening o...
gt copyright de leh...
hahax... ^^
kidding la...

Happy walker said...

nice blog... i am Mr Lonely from http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com ..
have a view of my blog when free..

Post a Comment

Hey~welcome to whoever that viewed my bloggie here! hope u dont find it annoying...but i dont care :)