topbella

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

continue...

does this looked familiar?
cant believe still can found an exactly same 1 in aussie^^
yes!! my new watch!
ME LOVE IT!!
and this is YeeChen's
yeay! thankz daddy^^
(who's hand there kacau??)
and *chiang chiang*
our new study desk!! me DIY with sis=p
notice anot?
tong sampah design by ekay=)
*mine just random triangles
*iiling's random balls xD
and ya..just wanna show this cute lil choc rabbit=p

its autumn now...so the leaves are turning yellow
wow my photography skill not bad huh?
almost forgot to show:
tada!!!
guess who's hand is that?
(pretty obvious la....not me!)
my nail painting skill oso not bad right?
randomly taken...
well it does give me some inspiration about shadows^^
and whats this call?
mini car? cute isn't it...xP
fortune cookies...
i lost the paper inside~and oso forgot what it wrote...
anyway, it taste good!
AHAHAHA....SUSHI!!
actually home made sushi...just cant get bored eating this whole week^^
owh...what are those?
erm...i guess they're my bro's mini sketching books=p
and SUSHI again!!
told u...i can't get bored...yet!
~nyummy nyummy~
hahax daddy fat ad!!
daddy and 'mummy stoned face' xD
daddy post! and mummy 'sien face' XD XD XD
以下内容小孩子不要学哦!
因为她有受过专业训练~

我跳
请掌声鼓励鼓励!!
~谢谢观赏~
~Thanks for watching~
-end-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey~welcome to whoever that viewed my bloggie here! hope u dont find it annoying...but i dont care :)