topbella

Monday, April 19, 2010

New Life~New Challenges

It has been 2moths in Melbourne
Sem1 in melb uni is over...
My conclusion of my overall performance in this semester:

1. What is wrong with my timetable?? Why am I rushing all the time??
This is very obvious when look at my assignment submission, one down then I realised there's another one I forgot to submit in time..and of course the MARKS...will not be so pretty! maybe i should rearrange my timetable...wait a minute..........I DON'T HAVE ONE!! okay, obviously I should make one...

2. What is wrong with my family?? Why are we quarreling all the time??
I mean still, if we're not quarreling...the problem is still there~and yea yea i know, we all must CHANGE!! (Obama).....but are we changing?? How are we gonna change if we both think that we have nothing to change?
and here, I'll like to wish my cousin: Good Luck Min!! I don't know whether u will see this or not...We all do not hope that anything bad happen to u, and ur brothers...chill~no matter what happen, u are still u! and life's still going on~if things can be solved properly is the best...I hope so!

3. Last but not least....yea, don't ask me why again...I don't have boy friend! And also, I don't know why...i don't care, for now>.< so don't ask me why la ppl...
Improvements can be made:

1. Come out with a better timetable.
2. Do more research on the site before start designing.
3. CHANGE!
4. Get a boy friend? lolx~
5. Improve my English...looking forward to 'Chim-glish'-a profound English used profusely by professionals professionally to profess their professionalism (don't worry if u don't understand)


-end-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey~welcome to whoever that viewed my bloggie here! hope u dont find it annoying...but i dont care :)