topbella

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bored...again

yeah another boring day what else?!
and my dear holidays are gonna end soon T____T
what I've been doing??
Good question....Nothing~
right I've done nothing special according to my diary...xD
because I'm not special, people...

went no where besides uni~
facebook and blogging is my life afterall...
in other words, uni is my second home right now!
gosh i sound like book worm =[

here's something I've done over the holiday:
star gazing- yeay i went!! pandai hor?
flare production- stayed at home
mooncake festival- home
CTG production- home
study group- uni
assignments- uni+home
(p/s: most of them I've done at home! lol~xD)

gahhhhhh I'll soon become a boring animal!!
nooooo...but what to do?

uni is my second home
..........
......
....
..

-end-

2 comments:

neo said...

tell u one thing interesting.
JYJ which is hero, micky n xiah is cuming msia on te 17th of october at stadium negara.
my best fren, kesin is goin! Haih. but too bad i m nt goin. 300 bucks for te rock zone ticket is too EXPENSIVE for me... =(

ɛκαʏ said...

YES I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!
damn sien leh...sometimes when u got the time, u dont get to go because of money.. then u got the money, but not the chance to go! xD live with it, this is life:D
few months ago it was super junior show3 asia trip....so i dont get to go as well....
dont worry watch at youtube is fine, despite all the screamings and shaking :{

Post a Comment

Hey~welcome to whoever that viewed my bloggie here! hope u dont find it annoying...but i dont care :)