topbella

Monday, October 4, 2010

2nd Oct

Iiling's Birthday yep!
simple...really simple celebration at night~
coz we spent all afternoon in the bathroom...
dying her hair...


there u go~brand new jap leng lui =]


*now i wonder...why do I help her at the first place??
i know I'll get scolded as well~
may be I just do it for fun...
or may be I can't dye so I supported her to dye...
or may be its her Birthday so she get to do what she likes?

anyway after the struggling hours...
her hair turned brown...really light brown!
and mummy's face turned red...really dark red!
oh poor mummy don't cry =[

...then
went for somewhere around city for celebration...
really simple celebration!
and meet at uikee's place around 7.30pm~
lol the others reached about 8.30pm~
nothing to do during that time, so I messed up the kitchen!!
fried maggie because he bought 2boxes of maggies to fill his apartment :D
fried eggs too because he also bought few dozens of them donno for what :D
the others arrived~
finished the meal about 10pm

...then
here comes the GAME!!!
*not sure what's its name...but 100% super fun!!
well, we called it 'The Werewolf' game...
Villagers: innocent and dumb
Werewolf: kills innocent people at night when all asleep
Seer: get to see one people's card at a time...great character I liked most!
Witch: healing and killing portion, or pass
Cupid: randomly match 2people at the beginning of the game...the husband and wife must protect each other regardless to their character, one dies, the other dies too~BOTH of them have to survive!
*those who died cant talk but get to see who killed them the nxt round!

well? sounds fun?
unfortunately I have to go home before the last tram leaves!
1.10 am...on the tram with lucas, choon min and iiling...
reached home around 1.30am~yep its 3hrs difference!
so I lost 1hr-I reached home at 2.30am!
mummy's face is still red....

-end-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey~welcome to whoever that viewed my bloggie here! hope u dont find it annoying...but i dont care :)